Imagine a product that reached over a million users without a sales team. That same product is at the edge of where careers are headed, where every person becomes their own brand with limitless growth potential ahead. That’s the opportunity at vidIQ – an infinite market, a large and highly engaged customer base, and the chance to help build vidIQ’s sales and growth engine from the ground up.
Why this Remote Product Management
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the world. Get the opportunity to travel for events and company meetups.
2. Build a product people love that solves real problems: Creators around the world use vidIQ to manage huge 8 figure subscriber YouTube channels – but your friends and family just starting out on YouTube use it to gather ideas, find opportunities, and dig into what’s working for these mega channels.
3. Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you’ll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with products to inform what we do next.
4. Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We’ve hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You’ll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
5. Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We continually re-invest back into our company and our team members we practice continuous never ending improvement— and there’s so much more to do and learn.
We want to empower Creators. We help creators on their journey to being better video creators through tools and training.
Just about every single human on this planet loves to listen to stories, to experience them, and some to tell them. Because of the opportunity the internet gives us where people are able to build businesses while in the comfort of their own home, a lot of people are seeking this opportunity and many of them, with amazing stories, are giving up too fast. There’s too much bad information out there on how creators become successful, how they build their audiences. vidIQ challenges this status quo by giving creators the tools and knowledge needed to grow their audiences faster by enabling them to uncover their own opportunities by just using vidIQ.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools and education to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems.
The best way to understand vidIQ is to play with the product: www.vidiq.com/extension
We’ve heard vidIQ described many ways. It can be the tool that you use to manage your YouTube channel, making deep analytical insights accessible that saves dozens of hours a week. When someone attends any of our live streams or academy, it’s the education every creator needs to be successful. We’re also known as the best video keyword research tool available to many folks. At vidIQ’s core, it’s a tool that gives creators what they need to navigate toward the success they want to have because of the tools and education made readily available.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Director, Remote Product Management role?
- Establish shared vision and product strategy across the company
- Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products
- Work with a world-class cross-functional team, including engineers, content strategists, data scientists, product designers and user experience researchers distributed across the globe
- Grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Use quantitative data, usability studies, research and market analysis to drive product innovation
- Define and measure quantitative metrics for product and team success
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
This might be for you if…
- You have a track record of driving measurable results through influence
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You practice the continuous improvement formula for your personal development
- You have an incredible amount of empathy
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- You have experience developing marketing, knowledge management, sales, productivity, or other applications and platforms
- You have experience managing an organization of product managers, including building and growing the team
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
What benefits can I expect?
-This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
-A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
-We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
-Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
-Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
-Work with amazing people around the world.
-Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
-Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
-Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences
If you’re excited about this, we’d love to talk to you. Use the “Apply for this job” button below to get in touch with us.