We are looking for a remote graphic designer to assist in both ongoing and upcoming projects. The focus of this role is to create digital and print marketing pieces for Dan Lok’s social media platforms, brands, and companies.
Candidates must be able to show a professional portfolio demonstrating knowledge of branding and successful advertising design. The goal of our graphic designers is to create a powerful visual experience for our audience. Graphic designers are responsible for following project specifications and meeting firm deadlines.
Remote graphic designer must be creative yet detail-oriented, bringing with them organization and multitasking skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Working with the copy team and creative director to create cohesive, on-brand graphics for social media and print
- Understanding how the different Dan Lok brand offerings work and following brand guidelines during the layout process
- Copy-editing when you see any copy errors during the layout process
- Deliverables may include; social media graphics, marketing documents, lead magnets, worksheets, course materials, eBooks, internal documents, etc.
You are a good fit if you:
- Are able to manage expectations, set schedules and ensure deliverables are on track as agreed to
- Are comfortable brainstorming and offering creative solutions to challenges big and small
- Are quick “on your feet” and able to handle challenges as they happen
- Are detail-oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple priorities with grace
- Are self-motivated and able to function both independently and within a team structure
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Lightroom
- Have a deep understanding of universal design principles
- Have a good understanding of information architecture
- Have a good understanding of body language, psychology, photography
- Have excellent visual design skills
If interested, head over to https://www.teamdanlok.com/work-with-dan to follow the application process.