About this role and why it’s critical
We launched our MVP using Webflow as our front-end and Node, Express, and Mongo on the backend. Despite the scrappy start, we’re now serving 400+ customers and hundreds of thousands of end users less than a year from launch. Now, we need your help to scale the product for all types of customers — including makers, small businesses, and large companies.
This role is critical to our mission. Your work will impact millions of end users via our embedded components, and help thousands of people build, operate, and scale online businesses and web apps.
Does this sound like you?
- You can code, test, debug, and ship complex applications on the front-end.
- You’re a product-builder at heart and can maintain a balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Create front-end design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- You’re able to operate with a high degree of independence & autonomy.
- You have clear written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You’ve previously worked on products that have been used at scale.
If even 50% of this role description sounds like you, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
?We’re committed to building a diverse team and encourage folks from all under-represented groups to apply. If you qualify even for some of the points in our job descriptions, we ask that you apply. More often than not, if we feel that someone is a good fit for the team — we’re flexible and are willing to bring them on board.