Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented UX front-end engineer to join our passionate development team. There are two aspects to this position.
- The planning phase where you will be designing product with wireframing and mockup tools.
- The development phase where you will be implementing these wireframes and make them reality.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1 pm EST M – F
- Have at least three years of experience building SaaS interfaces
Product Design Requirements:
- UI design and wireframing
- Interaction/UX design
- Responsive interface design
- Experience with web, desktop and mobile interfaces (Apple’s HIG, Material Design standards, etc.)
- Writing specifications
Front-end Development Requirements:
- Highly skilled with HTML / CSS
- AngularJS, React, etc.