Thank you for your interest in our Engineering organization. Right now, we are actively hiring for our Site Reliability and Data Engineering teams. Although we’re not actively hiring for other engineering roles, would love for you to join our Talent Community to express interest in Frontend, Full Stack, Backend Systems, Test Automation, and Security Engineers as well as Engineering Managers and Architects for when we restart hiring in the coming weeks.
Here at Zapier, we practice the EPD model, meaning that engineering, product, and design are hitched from inception to launch. Our engineers on our product teams focus on creating a simple and scalable product that will allow our customers to do complex, incredible things with the world’s APIs. Our System and Test Automation Engineers focus on building the underpinnings of our product that are used by all our engineering teams. Our Security team then has the task of protecting our crown jewels for our customers.
In any role, strong cross-functional collaboration and data driven decision making is essential. Additionally, experience in high growth technology companies, particularly with software-as-a-service (SaaS), is highly preferred.
Since 2011, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Our team of 300+ is distributed across the world because it lets us work with the best people. We have team members that live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2-3 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to Canada, UK, and US-based employees.